YA TWEETIN?!

Monday 17 October 2011

Le Post Because You Have Nothing Better To Read?

Sup dudes. I've been kept quite busy recently with a series of events, including close calls armed robbers and the hijacking of my new car! Yaaay! I expect these type of events to continue to occur for me, because I'm generally a little too nice to everyone in the city. Being a jerk to everyone should be easier than it is... Although things aren't always as they seem. I bought two pizzas last night and was given a free pop because the store owner liked that I was smiling. He said not enough people smile anymore. He's pretty spot on there. Regardless of the times, I'm incredibly content to still be riding my board almost everyday still. I'm having a blast down here, it really takes a lot to get me choked. Anyways if you've actually read this far you are clearly bored and browsing the internet, so you shall be rewarded. Snoop Dogg sleuths for secrets ! He's such a hustler.
In other news if you're still not aware of the Occupy Wall Street campaigns going on, you should probably remain in your crevasse. To everyone else, it's mind boggling to see how many major cities around the world are fighting back against the corruptions of the American Federal Reserve. People are choked. I have been following the coverage of these protests worldwide as best as I can, but it is hard to get a good glimpse. It's also difficult to gauge how much is really changing as this goes on, but I hope to be able to look back at this time in history and be able to note how it made our world better.
My man Tunechi makes notes about the current times in his latest PSA, also addressing the importance of the recent loss of Steve Jobs, his past struggles with Syrup, his reasons for tattooing his entire body, and my obvious favorite rant, why Weezy loves skateboarding. Lots of people don't like his music, and will probably disregard a lot of other things about him based on this. He's easily one of my personal musical inspirations, but I also see him as a very well spoken for guy, he stands up for a lot of people. He gives very clear reasons about why he does a lot of the things he does, and stands behind them. He also encourages so many to be like him, and stand behind what they believe in. This is all too often a corny topic to inspire people to live by, but if Wayne is talking to you, it's a different game. His swag is evident even in his from the heart expressions. You can tell how serious he is when he talks, he digresses how he got his first tattoo on his stomach so he could be like Tupac. He was 14. Real talk!
I'm such a loyal pawn that I am now saving up to get a tattoo myself. I've contemplated for years what I want on my body forever, but I think I now know where to start.
(I'm going to get Lil Wayne's face tattooed over my own)
...Syke, but I am getting a tattoo



1 comment:

  1. you have a really neat writing style. pulls you right in.

    ReplyDelete